Express Dry Cleaning 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with the quality of our cleaning service, please Contact Us within 3 business days of delivery and we will re-clean your garment free of charge.
General Pick Up & Delivery Policies
Delivery personnel are prohibited from accepting tips or gratuities.
Pick Up and Delivery locations must be determined when you sign up or request a pickup. If for any reason we are unable to pickup or deliver your order on the scheduled date, we will pick up or deliver your order the next day. It is the responsibility of the customer to notify Express Dry Cleaning of any changes to pick up and delivery locations.
Express Dry Cleaning will deliver your order in two business days unless you request a delay or we are detained due to unforeseen circumstances including (but not limited to) inclement weather or equipment failure.
Express Dry Cleaning reserves the right to refuse service to any customer.
Leather, Suede and Household Items
All leather, suede and household items are cleaned at the customer’s own risk and require written authorization prior to processing. All necessary release forms can be obtained from our website by clicking on Forms. Express Dry Cleaning does not accept any liability with respect to these items.
The following payment terms apply:
- Whether paying by check or credit card, a valid credit card number must be on file with Express Dry Cleaning.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- Paying by Check: Payment must be made in full within 10 days of receipt of your order.
- If after 10 days your payment has not been received, your credit card will be charged for the entire balance due to date.
- A $35 fee will apply to any returned checks.
- Paying by Credit Card: We will bill the credit card we have on file on the day of delivery. If there is no activity, your card will not be billed.
- Customers are liable for applicable collection costs.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to notify Express Dry Cleaning of any changes to billing or pick up and delivery information.
Lost or Damaged Garments
Express Dry Cleaning adheres to all standards and policies set forth by the Drycleaning & Laundry Institute International—formerly the International Fabricate Institute (IFI). We inspect each garment prior to processing. However, we cannot assume any accountability for natural flaws, defects, or weaknesses in the materials which may result in, but are not limited to tears, color loss, color bleeding, shrinkage, occurrence of holes in the fabric. The process of dry cleaning and laundering carries with it some inherent risks, which we cannot guarantee against. Regardless of brand, condition prior to pickup or age of garment, Express Dry Cleaning’s total liability with respect to any damaged or lost garment shall not exceed ten (10) times the charge for cleaning of that garment.